Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Family Time


Spending time with my family is like food to my soul. Weather we are eating crawlfish in Monroe,Louisiana or building a fense in Dallas, Texas, these are the best times and the most memorable memories. Just look at those crawlfish! They taste as good as they look.

It is always a pleasure traveling to Dallas to spend time with my sister and her family. We have so much fun that even work is fun. Check out the fense we built. Afterwards, Creyole gave my son a surprise graduation party at her house. We had a great time! Notice the locks in the pictures. Aren't they beautiful. I even got to spend time with my brother and his family. We had a ball with my little nephew. Our visits are so few and far between. I hope he remembers our visit for a long time. Look at the fun our kids are havinig. It's a wonderful thing to see first cousins as close as sisters and brothers.

I know I have'nt said much about my hair, but nothing has really changed. I just tighten, band, wash and go. It doesn't get any better than that! It has been four months now and I'm still lovin my locks. Tell me what you think.





3 comments:

still waters said...

Thank you

I am heading to spend sometime with my family, and I know what you mean this is really special time. This was such a warm post and yes your hair looks great it has made strides in 4 months!!!

one love still
ps congrats on the fence (:

Creyole said...

Hey, hey hey!! You are looking good sis! I'm so proud that you are working your nappy lock tool to the max.

See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Your locks look full and very pretty.

I also have only received compliments from a few white women that I didn't know. My white co-worker finally asked me about my Sisterlocks after 6 months! I gave her the short explanation and continued on with my day.

Keep blogging!