Thursday, July 26, 2007

Can you see a change?




Hello again. I thought I would wait a little longer before I updated my blog, but everyone keeps commenting on how much my hair is growing. I really can't see a difference since my last update, so I figured if I put it on the big screen I would be able to see a change. Well I can certainly say that I love what my hair has done. And to think it is doing this all by itself!! (no chemicals)I am so proud of my hair! I should also tell you how my husband has fallen in love with my natural hair. Not a day goes by that he does not make nice comments about me and my hair. At first he was very skeptical about locks. Now, he can't keep his eyes off them. He has even agreed that locks on our 11 year old daughter would be the best thing for her. She is very anxious about having them installed, and she has a great understanding about locks. She admires and adores her Aunt Creyole and cousin Praline's locks. We can't wait!

I want to thank everyone that made those very encouraging comments on Creyole's blog. Thanks for showing so much love. By the way, your hair is awesome too! Thanks Creyole for teaching me everything I know. I couldn't have done this without you. Love Ya! Your blog is DYNOMITE!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is progressing very well. You and your soon-to-be locked daughter are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so beautiful! I know you are one proud momma. Your daughter looks like she has a loving spirit. Can't wait to see her locks!

Anonymous said...

Your locks look great. Glad to see your daughter will be locked as well.

blackrussian said...

Your daughter IS beautiful. She looks so much like you! Can't wait to see pics of her new locks. Be sure to update as soon as you can.

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Your locks are looking great, keep up the good work, love the patch of gray.

Creyole said...

I see ya'll styling and profiling down in the Bayou! You girls look so beautiful and I can't wait to lock my sweet neices' hair.

Love Ya'll,
Creyole

Nu-Me said...

Your hair looks great. I can't wait to see your daughter's (mini you) locks!

Sogolocs said...

I will show my daughter your blog so I can inspire her to have locks done. It is sad to watch my daughter go through the turmoil that I did with chemicals and extensions. Your daughter is making the best decision for the health of her hair. You two look beautiful and identical. I can hardly wait to see her locks completed.