Sunday, July 20, 2008

BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!

I'm back! It has been a long while since I posted anything to my blog. As you can see a lot has changed. I am locked! It will be 19 months on the 31st of July,2008.

This morning I washed my hair with Pantene Pro V moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I have been washing my hair without braiding and banding for a few months now and it is a wonderful thing. I feel as free as a bird all the more. Words can not tell you how much I have been enjoying my hair. The freedom is ridiculous!

Although, I lost a few locks it was no big deal. Some began thining and eventually fell off. I think it was because they needed to be conditioned and moisturized. However, I just worked with the short part of the lock that remained, and kept tightening them as usual. As you can see from the pictures it is not noticeable. You know me....Oh well. I guess that will always be my attitute.

Yes, I'm still using the nappy tool to tighten my hair myself. I love not having to leave home to get my hair did. As you can see I'm not really styling my locks or anything fancy. I'm just not a fancy kinda girl. I like me just the way I am.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

CardioBunny said...

I just took at look at your beginning pics and your locks have grown so much! They're so pretty.

I always HATED going to the salon so not having to is certainly near the top of my list of reasons why I love my locks.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, almost a year since your update but lots have changed. Do happy to see you blogging again and I love the way your locks are coming along. Creyole

Sogolocs said...

Such a lovely picture. You look so much younger with your locks. You have mstured nicely.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks are so beautiful, they fit you perfectly. I just love the color and they have grown so much. Take Care

Anonymous said...

Girl, it's been quite a long time!

Your hair looks nice, very Nice! :)

Take Care~